Samstag, 25. April 2015

DEWEY’S READ-A-THON 2015 - THE OPENING MEME

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today.
I'm in Germany today.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?I can't decide. They all seem to be brilliant ;)

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?I made savory muffins, which are hopefully delicious. 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!Is it redundant to say that I love to read? ;) I also enjoy films and recently discovered sewing (a few years I'd never thought I'd go near any form of crafting). And I have a weakness for logical arguments :D

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?I try to not get lost in social media today and concentrate more on reading ;)
x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen